Friday, March 30, 2007

Where did the week go? It absolutely flew by. Maybe because I am sleep deprived!! Molly slept in her big girl bed for the first time on Sunday night and it didn't go so well. She doesn't want to lay down by herself, so I have to stay in her room. She won't sleep through the night, so I have to go in and sit in her room while she falls back to sleep. Thanks to squeaky floors, she wakes up while I'm getting Maggie ready for school. I pray this all passes and my good sleeper comes back to us. I don't think I can handle another Maggie!!

Monday - We just relaxed after school!! Molly told me in her bed "I love you laying in my bed, mommy". That melted my heart. Maggie fell asleep in bed with her but still came and got in bed with me. Molly actually slept soundly through the night!!

Tuesday - Christy came over after school so her girls could jump on the trampoline. Maggie loves having someone to jump with. We met Mike at Five guys for burgers and then we took Maggie to the pet store to just look around. She wants a dog so bad. She told me on the way home that she was going to save up $150 so she can buy one. She said she was going to work really hard at school and save all the money she gets in cards from Cacki and do good on her report card. She reminded me that she has had a perfect report card so far!!

Wednesday - I bought material to make the girls matching dresses for the Orange and White game, but I wasn't very successful in making them. They looked very homemade!! Mike took Maggie to gymnastics while I worked on the dresses.

Thursday - Abby came home from school with us so her Mommy could take her brother to a doctor's appointment. Christy came over to help with the entertainment process!! Mike called on his way home from work to say that the Pelot's were at Farragut High for Sarah Grace's track meet, so we got ready and went over there to watch her run. We got there just in time to see Sarah Grace grab the baton and then the meet was over. Maggie was sad that she didn't get to play with Julia more. They enjoyed showing each other their missing teeth!! Molly loved playing on the concrete bleachers.

Friday - Today Molly and I goofed off all morning until it was time to pick up Maggie. Molly got up on the kitchen cabinet and was hugging and kissing Grace she said. While I wasn't paying attention, she decided to feed Grace by herself. Let's just say we had a mess to clean up and Grace's bowl had to be cleaned. She was so proud of herself. When we picked Maggie up, we went to get the girls some shoes before meeting our friends at Lakeshore for some fun play time!! Maggie loves Lakeshore (an added bonus is all the people walking dogs)!! I dropped the girls off at Granny & Papaw's because Mike and I are going to a parenting seminar presented by Tedd Tripp tonight. It couldn't come at a more needed time in my life. I have been so overwhelmed by Molly this week. I pray that he has some great advise..

If you ask Molly where everyone is, she answers with work and school. If you ask her about Cacki and Grandbob, she proudly answers - Coast Rica!!

No comments: