Tonight was back to the normal bedtime routine. Maggie has been sleeping until 8:30, so tomorrow morning is going to be a rude awakening when I start poking her at 6:30. She had a fun spring break and she says she doesn't want to go back, but I think secretly she misses her friends.
Molly is sleeping in her big girl bed tonight. She wasn't thrilled to get it. I thought she would be so proud of it. She said she wanted to sleep in my bed. I am trying to make sure we set good bedtime boundaries for her since we have completely screwed Maggie's sleep up. I can't have another child that doesn't sleep.
Maggie and Molly both spent the night with Granny and Papaw last night after getting the new mattresses for downstairs. Mommy and Daddy went to King Tut's with Stephanie and some of her friends to celebrate her 34th birthday. King Tut's is a very interesting place to say the least. None of the wine glasses matched (one was a McDonald's happy meal glass from the 80's). We weren't sure if they were even clean. The napkins stunk and there was no rush on the food. We had a great time despite the unclean environment.
Molly can do a seat drop on the trampoline and land back on her feet. It's amazing her talent at age 2!! She can watch anything Maggie is doing and try to mimic it. She can kind of do a hand stand and does a great front roll. Maggie can do a front flip on the trampoline. I am so glad they have something entertaining outside for pretty days that aren't warm enough to swim. Speaking of swimming - with the weather being so warm, the girls may be able to swim by the end of the week. It is suppose to be in the 80's all week and the water temperature is already 64. I let her get in at 74 last year and that was on Easter Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment