Who knew that at age 5 and 2 the girls would already have a favorite restaurant (and I don't think they even realize it). We took them to Wasabi's last night for dinner because they really do enjoy the entertainment and it makes eating out a little less stressful. Maggie loves the shrimp and rice. She ate at least 6 shrimps or more (which is a lot of food from someone that eats like a bird). She also loves the carrots and the broccoli on my plate. Molly likes to pretend like she doesn't like the cook.. As soon as he prepares the table she climbs into my lap and goes into hiding. She doesn't care for the open flame. The rest of the show she enjoys. She loves the soup!! She pointed at my salad last night once the soup was gone and said "is that good?". Then she started in on some salad. She loves everything about the meal, the veggies, the rice, shrimp, all of it!! If we ever get worried they aren't eating enough, Wasabi's, here we come!!
After dinner we went out looking for bunk beds.. I would love for someone to explain to me why furniture stores close at 6:00. When do they expect working people to shop? We found American Signature still open, so we went in and invaded their store. A furniture store is better then an indoor playground for kids. The girls were all over the chairs, beds and they even took off their shoes to play on the mattresses. We found a cute bunk bed set, but then I got practical. Who will sleep on the top bunk? No one!! Molly's crib converts to a full, so while Maggie is at her party today, I am going to find out how much the rails are to convert it. Then I will price some Full size mattresses. All of this started because I offered to let Molly take her nap in Maggie's bed yesterday and now she's B-I-G!! Of course I never thought that looking at furniture would be a bad thing until I put Molly to bed last night. She screamed (not cried) for 20 minutes at 9:30. I finally went into her room and she calmly let me know that she wants to sleep in her bunk beds. Explain that to a 2 year old. Even if we had bought one, the earliest it would be here would be 7 days later. Needless to say, I was invaded by Maggie and Molly last night and managed to sleep on a section of bed that was about 8 inches wide. You can move them over all you want, they come back!! They even play musical spots. If I would get Molly scooted over far enough, Maggie would hop across her to be close to me. Then Molly woke up and realized she lost her spot, so she demanded "Maggie scoot over".. Fun night!!
Maggie will be going to Annabella's party at 12:00 at the Groovy Pad. She was proud to announce that she is going alone. There's really no waiting room for parents, so I am going to work on pricing pieces for the bed since all of the stores are right there. Besides the owner has four daughters of her own (one set of triplets). I think she can handle my girl!! I will post pictures from the party later.
No comments:
Post a Comment