
Maggie had a great time at Annabella's party!! She really enjoyed getting to spend time with so many of her classmates outside of school. She loved the fact that we dropped her off and Molly didn't get to crash the party. I took Molly in search of mattresses (fun, fun). It is time to move Molly up to a big girl bed. I am going to order her bedding tomorrow because I want everything to be perfect when we make the transition. I hope she does well with it. I think Maggie is really excited because she wants to sleep with her. After the party, Molly fell asleep in the car for about an hour and woke up grumpy, so I took her to my bed where we fell asleep together and she slept another hour and a half. She was worn out.
Cameron called at 5:00 from Granny's and wanted Maggie to come hang out with him (a.k.a - spend the night). Of course Molly has to be included, so Granny had all four grandkids last night. I think it was a little more then their nerves could handle this weekend. I guess it's hard being loved so much!!
I picked the girls up for church because today was my Sunday to take care of Molly's class. When Mike tried to drop Maggie off at her class, she got a little shy and decided to go to church with Daddy since she didn't know the teacher. She ended up falling asleep in his lap. After church we went to visit with Cacki and Grandbob since they are leaving Tuesday. Molly was so excited that she was going to get to see Grace. Little did she know we would be bringing her home with us for two weeks. The longer Grace goes without Molly realizing she is on the cabinet, the better off she is. Molly was able to give her Daddy directions from Westland all the way to Cacki's house. She was going to make sure we didn't miss a turn. On our way home, Molly fell asleep in her car seat again and woke up grumpy again...We kept her awake in hopes to be able to get her back to sleep tonight. She has decided that bedtime is going to be a battle. I rocked her to sleep and then told her I would be right back when she woke up as I was laying her down. She fought sleep and questioned where I was, but finally drifted off in her bed.. I hope she gets a good nights sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment