Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Where has this week gone.. I can't believe it is Wednesday already. Maggie made it through the day at school. She was excited to show Mrs. Stouder her missing tooth this morning so she could get her name added to the chart.. Now she wants to lose more teeth because a little boy in her class has already lost four and I guess she is adding up the $$ potential in that. The tooth fairy was very generous and left $5 - guess she realizes you can't buy much with $1. Then Papaw topped that with $10 and made it clear it was a one time deal to cover all future teeth. I forgot to mention yesterday that as soon as Maggie lost her tooth she looked me in the eye and very seriously told me "don't you cry, mom". Boy does she ever know me!!

Molly officially has reached the terrible two's. She is very sweet and obedient, but when things do not go her way her tantrums make up for the sweetness.. It can be turning the water off too soon in the bathtub or not getting to put on the clothes of her choice (even if they are Maggie's). We'll survive I'm sure!!

Gymnastics was great.. I am amazed at how quickly strength is gained in a five year old. Her cartwheels are beautiful and she can do a bridge (backbend) perfectly. Miss Lindsay told her today that she was going to be on the "cartwheel team". Don't think there really is one, but that really made her day. "J" is out letter for show-n-tell tomorrow, so we took a picture of her "jumping" at gymnastics and one with her Papaw "Jerry".

No comments: