Thursday, February 22, 2007

Grumpy Thursday!!

I would have to say today was a rather uneventful day... The most important thing I got accomplished was getting Molly signed up at First Concord Baptist for Preschool next year. She will be going on Monday and Wednesday. I just pray she transitions quickly to a new school. Her first day will be the Wednesday after Labor Day. Both girls were extremely tired and grumpy today. I put them both to bed at 7:00!! Much needed quiet time for Mommy and Daddy..

Tomorrow at 4:00 I leave for the annual Pep Mom's Retreat in Pigeon Forge. Mike accidentally told Maggie tonight and of course she told me a 100 times how much she will miss me. I told her that I can vivdly remember my Mom going on women's retreats when I was a kid. The best part of her weekend away was I always got to lay back to back with my Dad in bed and he would rock me to sleep.

Maggie will probably lose her other bottom tooth while I'm gone. She was chewing on a toy and knocked it really lose.

I sent a letter to school today thanking Mrs. Stouder for all the little things she does that she may not realize make such a big difference (such as a poster in the class that you get to put your name on when you lose a tooth). She ran out to the car to say thanks and tell me that the letter made her day and I teared up as we were leaving school realizing how quickly kindergarten will be over and we can only pray that we will be blessesd with another wonderful teacher. It's not too soon to start praying - Mrs. Stouder was an answer to prayers.

I will try to train Mike on how to update so we don't miss a day.

No comments: