Saturday, February 17, 2007

Weekend with Granny & Papaw

The girls enjoyed a sleepover at Granny & Papaw's house last night. Of course they were in no hurry to come home!! Maggie came very close to getting injured last night.. She was playing with a colored pencil and acting silly when she came down on the top of the pencil with her eye. Luckily, it hit just right that it pressed against the eye bone leaving a round scratch. Had it gone the other direction, I am sure it would have damaged her eye.. Lucky Girl!!

Both girls have the yuck.. Maggie has been coughing all week and it seems worse today. Molly is now coughing and seemed to be feeling worse today then she did when I took her to the doctor Wednesday. I put her to bed at 6:45, so I am hoping a good night's sleep will refresh her. Maggie is still at Granny's with Cameron. I hope she gets a good night's sleep, too. I think we will be staying home from church in the morning.

It's funny- as much as Maggie drives me crazy in the bed with me at night, I miss her so much when I crawl into bed and know that she will not be joining me later!! She's such a sweet girl.

No comments: