Today was rather uneventful (especially since Mommy stayed in her jammies all day).. In my own defense, I did get up and take a shower, but I put my jammies back on.. Molly slept from 6:45 - 8:05 and that is just what she needed. She seemed to be feeling much better. Maggie, unfortunately, didn't seem to improve with sleep, so Granny & Papaw brought her home on the way to church. Molly enjoyed "reading the paper" this morning with Daddy as you can see in the picture. Me and the girls just hung out while Daddy went to church for the New Member's Class. Yes, we have attended CSPC since we got married and we are just now joining the church.
Maggie ran a fever around lunch time and curled into bed for a two hour nap. Molly took a three hour nap. Of course, Mommy and Daddy took a nap too. Everyone woke up in great spirits. Molly was so cute, she said "Mommy, I waked up"!! I walked in her room to find her in the exact same position I had left her in three hours earlier.
After Daddy left to meet Jerry and Jenny at Flemings, I discovered that Maggie had apparently decided she needed yet another haircut from herself. She couldn't find a hairclip at Granny's to get some stray bangs out of her face, so she decided to just cut them!! I can understand the first and maybe even the second time, but the third time - come on!! I told her she would have to get a spanking because I didn't want her to ever make the mistake of doing the same thing to her sister. I gave her two swats on her bottom only for her to turn around with a look like "is that all you got?" Needless to say she got a third (still don't think she felt it).
Molly's new bad habit is name calling. At lunch Maggie told me that Molly had called her a butthead. I refused to believe my sweet little monster would do such a thing. Of course she was proud to say it again. And then I got to hear it again through the baby monitor while they were upstairs playing.. That should be a fun habit to break..
As both girls were falling asleep it was like a competition on which one could out cough the other!! Let's hope for a healthier day tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment