Sunday, February 25, 2007

Mommy's Home!!

I have to start by saying thanks to Mike for a much needed. relaxful weekend (okay, we didn't do much relaxing - I got 9 hours sleep in two nights).. Friday afternoon I dropped the kids off with Cacki so we could leave town around 4:00 to head to Pigeon Forge. The weather was crazy. It was beautful and scarey - the storms that went through Saturday night were creepy. The wind was so strong we all had to wonder if we would be at the bottom of the mountain by morning. We survived!! We did a lot of laughing and learned a lot about each other. What a great way for friendships to go stronger..

Mike entertained the kids well. They were bathed and fed - what more could you want!! Mike took them to Target and spoiled them a little, but that's okay. Maggie still has her little bottom tooth that has now shifted to the middle. It looks so cute, but I am ready to pull it. Maggie has decided this time to be scared. I can't convince her it needs to come out. I may just have to pull it while she is asleep. Granny and Papaw picked them up after church this morning and they played outside all day. Maggie was in heaven being with Bear & Macy. She had them on a leash and walked them all over the yard. They also got to play with Cameron and Meghan for a little while.

Thanks to everyone for making it possible for me to get away!! Mike will get his turn in March when he escapes to Windy Gap for the Men's Retreat. I hope he has half the fun we had!!

No comments: