Thursday, March 1, 2007

Tooth # 2 Gone!!



Oh well, I had good intentions to update every day!! Monday night our internet service was out and Wednesday night the power went out. Wasn't meant to be. It's been a crazy week. My job only requires me to be out of the house a few days a month and that was this week.
Molly has been extremely grumpy and hard to deal with. I am praying it's a short phase. Maggie has been the opposite. She has been making a huge effort to be sweet. She's always sweet, but she is going above and beyond. She has been showing her appreciation and trying t help clean up - okay maybe not Daddy's room!!



Maggie lost tooth #2 tonight. It was so loose I told her I wouldn't allow her to eat again until we got it out. I was afraid she would swallow it. It fell out as I was trying to tie dental floss to it. I am not sure why this time it was so hard for her. She was terrified. Hopefully the rest of ehr teeth won't be that bad.

Gymnastics is going great. Maggie loves it. It's not easy getting there. 6:00 on Wednesday is hard!! She is so tired. She loves her friends and her teacher, so we are not going to change her. She will move to a new class when she turns six, so we can make it.

The weather has been unbelievable. Almost 70 degrees yesterday. Of course it always rains when I deliver, so that was today.. Weather is a funny thing!! This summer when you need rain, just let me know. I will put books in my car and pretend to deliver.

No comments: