Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ooops!! It's been a while since I updated!! Life has been extremely crazy for the last couple of months and tonight is the first night that I can say I feel like I am finally catching my breath.. There's still shopping to be done and presents to be wrapped, but it will all get finished and we will survive this holiday season. For the moment, everyone is healthy. Mike has a feeling that we may not be able to say that after tonight since he isn't feeling 100% at the moment. The girls have giggled for the past two hours as they have enjoyed some fun time with Cameron. They have slid down the stairs on the lid of a tote and watched me shave the poodle off of the top of Cameron's head. The craziest things keep them entertained.

The girls are so excited about Christmas. Maggie wants and American Girl Doll and Zhu-Zhu pets. Molly on the other hand has not asked for anything specific. She wants an American Girl doll because that is what Maggie wants.. It has been a hard year for shopping. Mike hasn't been specific on his wishes and my Mom is impossible to buy for.

Dad had surgery on his knee a week ago and luckily they put a filter in two days before surgery because he has a blood clot as they suspected would happen. He will soon have rotator cuff surgery.. I think he is trying to set a record on how many surgeries he can have in one year.

Cacki's knee was giving her trouble last week, too. We have threatened to put her and Dad on an island together to keep them safe and well!!

Off to put kids to bed so I can wrap!!

1 comment:

Kerry ABOUT ME said...

Hey girl!

I hope all the Christmas wishes came true at your house! I will be praying for your day and the upcoming surgery. Happy New Year!

Kerry ;)