Thursday, November 12, 2009

An Update from Maggie...

I love school. Yesterday I got to go to lunch bunch with my friends Gracie and Grace. Today I fell off the monkey bars and landed on my back. It hurt bad!!! The nurse said that it would probably leave a bruise, but it would feel better with a ice pack. Then we called my mom and she brought me a pill that would make my back feel better. We just got back from S&S cafeteria for my Cacki's birthday. YAY!!!! After that we were going to go to my friend Sydney Kate's house for bible study but, her mom was sick. This is fall right? Enjoy my cool fairy tale fall story.

There once was a turkey named Mr. Gobbles. He lived on a farm. Then one day a man drove by the farm and he was looking for a turkey to cook on Thanksgiving. He saw the turkey and said,"That is the perfect turkey to cook on Thanksgiving!!!!!!" When they got to the man's house he put Mr. Gobbles on the stove and gobbled like crazy. Then Mr. Gobbles ran away while the man was getting the salt. The turkey never came back. The End.

BY: MAGGIE WALLACE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your story Maggie! You are very imaginative! :)

Ms. Kerry