Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summer Break: Day 5

EXHAUSTED!! That is the word that best describes me and Maggie today. Maggie has been on the couch since we got home and I am laying in my bed. I left the house at 9:00 this morning in order to get my booth set up for the Reading Festival. Mike brought the girls around 11:00. I had a great spot this year and was able to see the stage and the activities were directly across from me. Maggie spent several hours over there making things!! The monkey lady stopped by for about and hour and brought one of her monkeys. That was a huge hit!! I do not know how they get a count on people, but I seriously doubt there were 12,000 people that they said there was. I only handed out about 600 directories and I stood at the edge of my tent handing them to people as they walked by. I was really hoping to get rid of 1200 directories, but it just didn't happen..

Molly jumped in the pool when we got home, but she is now playing in the warm tub with her Daddy in their bathing suits. 

Dad went to the ER this morning and was simply given an antibiotic (that cost him $150 copay). He still has to go to the urologist this week, but the ER doctor seems to think it is an infection. Let;s hope it is that simple. 


No comments: