I almost went to bed without updating!! This morning I dropped the girls off at Cacki's at 8:30 so I would have plenty of time to deliver directories in Oak Ridge, North Knoxville and the downtown hospitals.. Two days in a row of running is exhausting!! The girls kept Cacki busy.. They ended up at Anchor Park and back at our house before I got home. They arrived to a pool full of entertainment. I am so glad Jenny finally took me up on the offer of swimming even though we weren't home. The pool is there and I am happy for it to get used!! Maggie was so excited to tell me that Courtney's friend liked her converse looking high-tops. I have got to take a picture of her wearing them. I know one day she will laugh at the fact that she ever owned them, but for now they are in style!! Thank you Cacki for taking care of the girls two days in a row even though you are exhausted.. I don't know what I would do without you!!
Johnny & Kay came over with Grandbob and Cacki for pizza and a nice chat around the pool. They kids entertained everyone.
Papaw is suppose to be at the hospital as I type this, but he is being stubborn and is waiting until tomorrow to go. I will be worried about him while I am working my booth and I hate that I cannot be at the hospital to get the results of what is going on with him.. I pray that it is nothing serious... God, please do not let it be any form of cancer!! Not only is he peeing blood, his leg is acting up again.. He can't go downhill now, I need a riding partner for Saturday..
Off to bed I go.. Tomorrow will be a long, hot day!! I will be hanging out with a monkey for the first two hours, so that should be fun!! I should have pictures to post tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment