Monday, October 13, 2008

Open House

Yesterday was spent recovering from our crazy, busy Saturday. We could not get moving fast enough to make it to church (I know that's a terrible excuse).. Mike got the ping pong table out once we had all reached the point of driving each other nuts. The girls had so much fun learning how to play. Luckily, we didn't keep score because I am afraid Molly and I would not have done so well!! Molly and I went with Granny to Babies R Us to get a baby gift for a shower we are going to miss while we are in Kentucky. It is so sad to go in there because we have officially outgrown that store. There's still a few racks of clothing that Molly can wear, but other then that, there's nothing in there for us!! 

I spent the entire day trying to sell ads without anyone else canceling.  This has been a nightmare!! It is safe to say that Molly has been on autopilot all day!! She will be happy to go to school tomorrow. I will probably leave her for lunch to make sure I have enough time to get everything wrapped up. Poor Molly was so worn out by 3:00 that she crawled up with her pillow on her little trampoline and accidentally fell asleep while she was waiting impatiently for me to get her a snack. Let's just say she woke up grumpy!!

We had open house at Maggie's school tonight at 6:00. We got to read through Maggie's composition book and see some of the pictures and crafts that they have been doing. Maggie acted so goofy while we were there. She is so shy that it's painful. We grabbed some pizza at Gatti's on the way home since Kids' Eat Free on Monday nights. 

No comments: