Wednesday, October 15, 2008

GYMNASTICS ROCKS!!

Maggie is doing unbelievable in gymnastics. You tell a huge difference between beginners level 1 and level 2. They focused a lot on their back walk overs and they even started working on their form for a back handspring. She is back with a much smaller class, which I love. There were six little girls in her class with the youngest being 5 1/2 and the oldest looked like she was 9ish.. It's definitely the challenge that Maggie needed.. 

Molly loves Ms. Lisa and she was excited to see that she teaches a class at the same time as Maggie's, so she looked for her and tried to get her attention almost the entire time. I would love for Ms. Lisa to say that she feels like Molly could keep up with the five year olds so they could go at the same time. That's my selfishness wanting to only have to make that trip once a week and sit on those bleachers for one hour instead of two!!

This print cycle is finally behind me!! I managed to feel all the pages with just a few handouts!! I had to reduce the price on several pages, but desperate times call for desperate measures. I even did something I swore I would never do and called my competitor and sold him and ad!! He was very sweet about it and greatly appreciate him being supportive. 

Mike is at tennis and I cannot get motivated to start moving the girls toward their beds.. That's a process I never look forward to. 

No comments: