Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall Break was Awesome!!

Praying that God will heal Buffy 100% from this awful cancer!!
We hit the road again on Thursday evening after a day filled with playing outside with Meredith, visiting with Buffy and dinner at Fiesta Mexico with Nina. We made it to Louisville around 8:30. As we were unloading the van, Mom asked me where my purse was at... I am terrible at keeping up with my purse and would do anything if there was a way to have a tattoo made of my creidt cards on my arm so I could just be scanned and I didn't need to carry one around. I instantly realized that I had left it hanging on the back of the chair at the restaurant. Molly had pitched a fit as we were leaving because I would not let her go to the bathroom alone like I did Molly. It took so long that Mom and Nina got up from the table and left before I got Molly back under control. I hurried inside and called Fiesta Mexico and they said they had found it and were holding it for me. I had to call and ask Nina to drive back into town and pick it up for me at 9:00 at night (thanks Nina)!! She called me back and took inventory of my wallet and I am very thankful that they were honest and didn't take anything out of it.

Friday and Saturday we shopped at two different malls. The second day was easier then the first because the girls had Leighanne to keep them distracted. Friday night, all the girls went to see High School Musical 3!! Maggie and Leighanne were even dressed like twins. My Aunt Peggy stayed with us at Aunt Lynda's house, so to say there was a full house was an understatement!! My Uncle Jimmy came over on Saturday night in time to see my Mom drink one too many daquaris!! Maggie and Molly had a great time and I love that they had the opportunity to hang out with cousins. The girls also enjoyed the dogs at my aunts house. Both are Pugs..Rab is black, had breathing issues and a tongue "as long as a telephone wire" as Molly would say.. Gidget is blind and deaf...makes for an interesting pet!!

Maggie got kissed by a dog!!

We left this morning at 10:30 and met up with Brad & Lennie to get my long lost purse (thanks Brad & Lennie for going out of the way to do that). It was great seeing them!! I am so excited that they are expecting their first baby in December.. There is nothing greater then being pregnant for the first time!! We finally made it to Granny's at 3:15.. We got her stuff unloaded and were home by 4:00. I am exhausted!!

Daddy got to enjoy some guy time while we were gone. He got to reunite with some old friends and hang out again with the guys that he went to the beach with. I think he enjoyed his "alone time" despite what Molly thinks.. She was really worried that he would be lonely!! Papaw even babysat Miley for him while he was at the game. If anyone was lonely, it was Miley..




No comments: