As we were driving down the road in Mike's car, headed to meet Michele for dinner, someone passed gas. Mike asked the obvious question, "Okay, who did it?". We all quickly said, "Not me". I said, "Molly, that has your name all over it". With the most serious face, she looked between her legs and said "Where".. She is so literal!! We had a great time at dinner with Michele and enjoyed catching up with her. The girls did great until they were too tired to sit still any longer.
Maggie is still trying to get rid of her cough. It only effects her during the night and she usually only has one long coughing spell each night, but it's usually in the middle of the night.
This has been a stressful week and I honestly cannot remember very many details to write about. Both girls did great at gymnastics and love every minute of their class. I took Molly to Sprout Studio for a short time yesterday so she could play/eat her lunch before we met Alice at the Duck Duck Goose sale. It was so crowded in there that I didn't even look at anything. The lines were so long to check out that I would not have made it through them before it was time to pick up Maggie. Plus, Maggie has gotten to the point that she really needs to be with me when I shop for clothes for her or she probably won't wear it!!
Miley is having her first playdate without us this morning. Our neighbors do not have a dog and their little boy loves Miley.. They are blessing their pets at school today and he was so sad that he didn't have a dog to bring, so they asked to borrow Miley. I know how my children will behave if they go somewhere with someone, but I can't make any promises on Miley. I hope she is on best behavior.
We are looking forward to a fun-filled weekend. We will be going on our 2nd Annual hayride in Cades Cove on Sunday. I hope we don't freeze to death.
No comments:
Post a Comment