Thursday, October 16, 2008

Big Orange Party

Molly had her first school party today and it was an Orange & White theme. Luckily I remembered to put her cheerleading outfit on this morning. I was in charge of the goody bags which the girls enjoyed helping me put together. I dropped Molly off at school with the goody bags in her hand and about thirty minutes later it hit me that I had no clue what time the party was and if all of the parents were coming or not. After beating away the selfish monster, I decided to go to her party and I am so thankful that I did.. I would have NEVER thought twice about Maggie's parties. I have never missed one!! I snuck in the door and she had no clue I was there and the teacher was reading a book about UT. She mentioned Rocky Top and Molly chimed right in with the song bringing everyone in the room to laughter. She soon realized I was there which made her very happy!! They sang songs, did a few cheers and then got to eat some yummy football cookies and trail mix. The mom in charge of the drinks brought Sunkist to drink and I was shicked by the number of kids that didn't like it. Obviously their parents are way more strict then I am about their soda intake :-).. I still had about an hour after the party to run my errands.






Cacki picked Molly up and together they went to get Maggie. They are at her house now carving pumpkins. I am excited to see pictures of the memorable afternoon.


No comments: