We picked up Cacki around 5:45 to go downtown for the Young Life Banquet. As many years as we have been attending, Cacki has never been. It was very entertaining as usual and Bill Haslam was the guest speaker. I called to check in with Maggie before we left and she still wanted us to come and get her. I really enjoy having one on one time with her because it so rarely happens. We crawled into bed together and snuggled and talked. I want her to know that she can talk about anything to me... I was sure that something was really bothering her, but I didn't uncover anything. I think she was just truly exhausted and when she is that tired, she just wants her mommy!! We woke up this morning at 9:00.
We played lazy most of the morning, but we did finally get the house back in order after having three little girls wrecking it. Granny & Papaw brought Cameron and Meghan over to swim.. They have so much fun together. I will be sad when they cannot get in the pool any more this year. I feel like we are getting a longer swim season then we did last year, but it may be my imagination. Maggie had to finish up her homework this evening, which is not an easy task when she is tired. Her reward was getting to play Webkinz on the laptop and it was priceless watching her play and Molly watching her with her head on Maggie's shoulder.. She loves her big sis so much!! I am enjoying some quiet time while the girls are sleeping and Mike is at the movies!! I have my furry friend keeping my feet warm for me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment