I can't believer our sweet little Miley is officially one!! Yesterday was her birthday and the girls didn't understand why Mommy wouldn't spend any money buying cake or presents. Molly even found a card for her and I told her that she couldn't read, to which she replied "I'll read it to her". Did I miss something, Molly can't read either?? We spent our morning running errands before the huge storm rolled in. Luckily we made it home before the rain started. The Pack kids came over and helped entertain my kids for a couple of hours, which was greatly needed. They had argued with each other all morning. In Maggie's defense, Molly was very difficult. It was the first day we have had like that in a very long time. Daddy took the girls to swim practice while I went out for a little girl time!! We ate at Panera Bread and went to see Hancock, which was really good. Molly fell asleep on the way to practice and snoozed right through it.. Apparently he didn't have too much trouble getting her to sleep because they were all out cold in my bed when I got home.
We had to take Miley to the groomers this morning, so I finally broke down and woke Molly up at 9:30. Who knows how long she would have slept!!
No comments:
Post a Comment