Tuesday, I took Molly to see the Backyardigans at Sprout Studio.. She loved them from the back, but when it was our turn to get her picture taken, she clung to me like a monkey. She said she didn't like them and that they were ugly!! I cannot figure out why she is so scared of costumes.. I got a phone call at 3:45 from Christi saying that Maggie was crying. I called Cacki to find out what was going on and she said that she didn't know. I finally got the scoop out of Maggie and it turns out that Mason had told one of the girls in her class that he liked Maggie and when she came to tell Maggie, all of her friends heard her and laughed. It embarrassed Maggie so bad!! The drama..... Cacki took her to Target and then they went to her house to hang out until Daddy picked her up. We met at my parents house because Mike and I had to be in Maryville at a taste testing for Ruby Tuesday. We got a free meal and $50 in gift certificates - can't beat that.. The food was wonderful.
Wednesday was a very special day for Maggie and I.. I let Maggie play hookie so we could spend the day together while Molly was at school. Molly wasn't thrilled when we dropped her off, but she had a fun day. She told Ms. Patricia to tell me that she needed another Cacki Day.. Maggie and I went to the mall and painted a mug for Ms. Shedden. We are going to fill it with candy and let that be her in of the year gift. We picked Molly up and went over to the Pack house to help Erica get ready for her Uppercase Living party. We had to skip out for a little while to take Maggie to her tennis lesson and Cacki and Daddy met us there. Maggie is really enjoying tennis. I hope that this is something she wants to stick with.. After the lesson, we went back to Erica's for her party and the girls decided that they wanted to stay, too. Mike plays in a doubles league, so I didn't have much choice. The party went great and we all had a lot of fun.
Today was yet another busy day.. Molly and I had to be on time for Bible Study, which made for a difficult morning since I didn't get her to bed until 11:00. After Bible Study, we ran around with Erica for a little while and then we had to go pick up Maggie and Annabella. I feel terrible that we have not had her over to play more then we have this year. They play so well together. Molly ended up falling asleep in my lap while the girls played. I was in charge of planning the soccer party, so that was tonight at 6:30. I ordered a soccer cake from Food City and when I went to pick it up 20 minutes before the party, they had not made it. I was so shocked. They ended up giving me two free cakes!! The party was at Little Joe's and everyone had a blast. The room was almost too small and a little dark, but all in all it was a success. They got cute little trophies and Maggie is so proud of it. We had an awesome experience this year and the coaches were the best!! Now it is 9:30 PM and I am waiting for Erica and Melissa to bring their stuff over for the yard sale in the morning. I still have to go out and price everything. I hope to get rid of everything and whatever is left is going to goodwill.. 
No comments:
Post a Comment