
Happy Mother's Day to each and everyone that proudly shares the title of Mom.. The weather wasn't what I had hoped for today, but who cares when I have gotten to spend every minute of this day with my two beautiful girls. I woke up to Maggie handing me her gift that she made for me at school which is more detailed in a
separate post. They had worked on this for a week at school and she wouldn't even give me a clue about it. When she got out of school on Friday, she wouldn't let me touch her backpack and she proudly showed her surprise to everyone that stepped foot into our car. She was so proud of her creation and of course it brought tears to my eyes because it is so true!! Maggie didn't want to go to children's church this morning because of her sun burn, so she came to nursery with me.. I couldn't cause tears on Mother's Day!! After church, we ate lunch, rested and then headed out to see my Mom. We only visited for a few minutes and then we went to spend the rest of the day with
Cacki. I can tell a huge improvement in her mobility and it's a good thing. The girls are officially over her being limited and they have planned out her week for her (I guess they know she won't tell them no).. She is picking Molly up tomorrow and then Maggie on Tuesday and then tennis lessons on Wednesday. They are going to make up for lost time with her :-). We had yummy food as usual and then both girls were exhausted. Maggie was falling asleep on the couch & Molly was threatening injury to
Cacki's feet in excitement to stay awake, so we had to leave. They both fell asleep on the way home and now they are trying to fall back asleep in the bed!! Thanks to everyone that made this day special!!
No comments:
Post a Comment