I do not want to alarm anyone, but yesterday was one of the worse days I have had in a long time. I am hoping it was hormonal because I felt so out of control all day.. Frustration and irritation consumed me.. Molly was extremely grumpy when I picked her up from school and that didn't help my situation. It was one of those days when a good cry would have helped, but I didn't have any tears (that is until I found yet another pair of my panties chewed up). The dog is not on my good list to say it nicely. Papaw saved the day by stopping by to bring us our carseat and he had bought the girls cupcake monsters. They were so excited to see him and the huge mound of icing!! I made them eat dinner before they were allowed to consume all of the sugar.. We attempted to meet Melissa at the Mathnasium place that just opened for their grand opening. It didn't turn out to be what we were expecting. They had lots of food, but no activities for the kids.. Maggie declared it "boring". We made a stop by the Dollar Tree on the way home and they each got to pick out one thing. Of course Molly outsmarted me. She picked out two things and when I told her to put one back, she said it was for Daddy. One point for her!! We got home around 7:00, the girls took a bath and we were all in bed by 7:30 and asleep by 8:00. I remember Daddy coming in around 9:30 from seeing a movie with Logan and I was right back out of it. I got up and got Maggie ready this morning and I felt really rested. I laid down to watch the news so Molly would be able to find me when she woke up and before you know it I was asleep again. Molly finally forced me out of bed at 8:30 for breakfast. I have to blame part of my problem yesterday on physical exhaustion because I have felt much better today.


I worked at home most of the morning because tomorrow is Print Deadline!! Things are running way too smooth, so I am sure something big will happen tomorrow. I have to say that this month I have not stressed at all about going to print. I decided that it will all come together, it always does and that has been the case. As a matter of fact, a lady called me this morning and wanted a half page ad, so that filled the directory up for this print. As long as she doesn't back out in the morning, it will be perfect!!
Molly and I went over to Papaw's around 11:30 and he was going to watch her while I got some stuff wrapped up. My brother called at 12:15 and said that the Turkey Creek Wal-Mart had a Wii in stock (they are impossible to find)... I rushed over there and got it for him - Cameron is going to be one happy kid Saturday!! I picked Maggie up from school and we came home so she could work on her homework while I prepared a meal for a lady at our church that has thyroid cancer. It was nice being able to take Maggie with me to give them their food. I want her to be compassionate to others as she grows up. By 4:00 we were headed to Papaw's to hang out for dinner since we didn't know what time Daddy would be back from NC with Scott. Daddy finally got here around 7:00 and now he's busy getting Maggie to bed. He will get to eat eventually!!
Maggie and Molly were very excited to get their Valentine cards from Cacki and Grandbob today. Molly was excited to have more money to put in her cash register until Daddy explained that it was real money and not for play. Thanks Cacki & Grandbob!!
What am I going to do with this crazy dog??? I was trying to brush her and she hates it.. She ended up biting my favorite shirt and putting a hole in it.. She's not scoring any points with me. Does she not realize I hold her future in the palm of my hands?? I am going to have to get her signed up for obedience school or I am going to go crazy..
I worked at home most of the morning because tomorrow is Print Deadline!! Things are running way too smooth, so I am sure something big will happen tomorrow. I have to say that this month I have not stressed at all about going to print. I decided that it will all come together, it always does and that has been the case. As a matter of fact, a lady called me this morning and wanted a half page ad, so that filled the directory up for this print. As long as she doesn't back out in the morning, it will be perfect!!
Molly and I went over to Papaw's around 11:30 and he was going to watch her while I got some stuff wrapped up. My brother called at 12:15 and said that the Turkey Creek Wal-Mart had a Wii in stock (they are impossible to find)... I rushed over there and got it for him - Cameron is going to be one happy kid Saturday!! I picked Maggie up from school and we came home so she could work on her homework while I prepared a meal for a lady at our church that has thyroid cancer. It was nice being able to take Maggie with me to give them their food. I want her to be compassionate to others as she grows up. By 4:00 we were headed to Papaw's to hang out for dinner since we didn't know what time Daddy would be back from NC with Scott. Daddy finally got here around 7:00 and now he's busy getting Maggie to bed. He will get to eat eventually!!
Maggie and Molly were very excited to get their Valentine cards from Cacki and Grandbob today. Molly was excited to have more money to put in her cash register until Daddy explained that it was real money and not for play. Thanks Cacki & Grandbob!!
What am I going to do with this crazy dog??? I was trying to brush her and she hates it.. She ended up biting my favorite shirt and putting a hole in it.. She's not scoring any points with me. Does she not realize I hold her future in the palm of my hands?? I am going to have to get her signed up for obedience school or I am going to go crazy..
******************Molly funny for the day*******************
The cupcakes that we had last night were white (which Maggie ate because she knows what food coloring does to your body) and bright pink. This morning Molly came out of the bathroom while I was on the phone and said "Mommy come quick, you gotta come look, hurry come look". The excitement level was really high and I wasn't sure what I was going to find. As she rushed me into the bathroom she said "my poop is pink, look at it, it's pink!!". The things that fascinate a three year old :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment