Thursday, January 10, 2008

Report Card Day


Some parents may dread the little folder that contains the 6 week report card, but not this mommy!! I was very anxious to get the folder out of her back pack and see what was inside!! Mrs. Shedden has higher expectations from the kids then we were use to with Mrs. Stouder. For me I wanted to see Maggie with "E's" like she was use to in kindergarten, but Mrs. Shedden reserves them for the best of the best. "S's" to her are equivalent to an A in my times, but an "E" is equal to an A+. It means they do their work without being reminded, they stay on task, etc. Maggie has never had a card pulled by Mrs. Shedden and I am so proud of her for that. This report card shows that Maggie is an outstanding student!! I am so proud of her and I am so happy that it comes so easy for her. I just pray that her passion for school contines another 11 years!! If you click on the image, it should enlarge so you can see the details!!

No comments: