Poor Maggie, due to the way she is made, she always grows out of her clothes before the season ends. This winter it happened a little earlier and for different reasons than last winter. Her jeans got too tight to button any more. I had loosened the adjusters all the way and she still couldn't breathe. Last year it was a length issue. I actually never dreamed Maggie would ever outgrow pants in the waste. She is the poor child that lived with the risk of being poked with a safety pin and still does on a lot of things she owns. She has pajamas and sweats that are just too baggy to stay up without the help of a pin. She will be going to school tomorrow in new pants and new shoes. She had hoped to have a new hair do, but time just didn't permit for us to to get her hair cut.
Molly woke up in a little puddle this morning and that got her started on a cranky note!! She was not easy to get along with all morning and then she really didn't like the fact that I put her in nursery for Grad Mom's. The best part of her day was getting to hang out with Papaw all afternoon while I delivered directories. She was leaned up against him in his chair, sound asleep when I got back to pick her up. She did a good job of keeping Papaw entertained today!!
Papaw apparently doesn't havea blood clot after everthing we went through yesterday!! He has decided it is nerve related and the nurse said it was normal. She said to give it a few days to see if the pressure from the swelling changes. He was doing so well and was so pleased with the results of the surgery, I just pray that this passes quickly.
Cacki sent a picture this morning of what her eye, or lack of eye looks like all patched up. She has one more day to wear it and hopefully she will be all better!! I am not sure how Cacki and Papaw got so unlucky to have to go through all of these difficult things. I pray that God will heal them both 100% and then keep them that way :-).
Tomorrow we will be going over to Natalies's for a play date after school. She had her tonsils taken out and is ready for someone to play with.
No comments:
Post a Comment