Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve-Eve!!

We have had a very busy week... Of course what do you expect of the week leading up to Christmas? Maggie has been bouncing off the wall and her excitement finally has new faces to receive it. She would spend 24/7 with Jessica and Olivia if she could. I remember being little and those older cousins like Kim and Karen were always so exciting to be around. I couldn't resist adding this photo of Molly - she loves to be naked. She was caught in action in her bedroom!! The next picture is of the girls being rockstar divas!! They entertained themselves for the longest time with their microphones and boas!!

Molly had her last day of preschool on Monday, so we have had the whole week together (except for a day with the babysitter). Wednesday, I had a breakfast with my Bible study group and Molly got to go with me. She was patient as long as she could and then we had to leave early. I took her to Sprout Studio afterwards and met Melissa and Kelly there. I could totally spend the whole day there. Cacki also met us there and got to see what all of the fun was about. Molly made her first tv debut on Monday. She was so excited. They were taping a segment about Sprout when we were there the last time. She was so cute!!

Maggie's last day of school was on Friday. The day was extra special - it was pajama day!! Maggie was so excited about it. She told me the night before that in case she forgot to remind me in the morning that I wouldn't need to lay her clothes out ebcause she could just wear her pajamas. They had their Christmas party from 10:00 - 11:30. Natalie was able to babysit Molly, so Cacki got to come and see Maggie in her "school version". The shy, quiet Maggie that we never see. Her party went great and when it was over, Mrs. Shedden gave us the okay to check her out early. We had lunch at Chik-Fil-A and then we headed home. Maggie decided she made a mistake by not asking to ride home with Cacki while Cacki was driving down the road wishing she too had just come out and asked Maggie to ride home with her. I ended up meeting her and giving her Maggie only for her to call a few minutes later with a change of plans. Bob was on Market Square and they were planning to go ice skating, so we were going to go with them. As soon as we got Maggie dressed in her skate dress, we got the message that it was closed and the plans had changed again!! This time we decided that Maggie and Molly would ride home with Cacki and I would follow with Miley in my van. We played outside all day long. Bob didn't get home until 4:30ish. For two hours I had to hear Maggie ask "when will they be here". Once they got home, Maggie wasn't out of sight of Olivia and Molly with Jessica the rest of the night.




Saturday, we got up and were planning to lounge for a while until we get the call that they were going to Townsend to and exotic animal farm.. They had buffaloes, a camel, a zebra, cows, llamas, etc.. All of the kids had a great time petting and playing!! When we got finished, we went to the gas station for lunch. Maggie and Molly stayed in Townsend with Cacki to play on the playground and Mike and I came home to rest and get ready for our Happy Birthday Jesus party. Maggie refused to come home for the party until I invited Jessica and Olivia to go with us. I knew she would be in heaven if they could go with her. O n the way to the party, Molly was trying to figure it all out. She asked if Jesus was coming to the party. I told her no, we were just going to celebrate it for him. She wasn't real sure about that idea. I tried to explain that he was in our heart.. She said "so I am going to eat it and it will go down my throat into my chest and he will say "yum yum", right". The party was awesome and the girls all had fun. Molly was exhausted by the end of the night.




Today we made it to church... We went to Granny and Papaw's for lunch. We all picked a movie to go see - Papaw took the girls to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. Me and Granny went to see P.S. I Love You and Mike went to see National Treasure. After the movies, Dad and I picked up Bojangles for dinner. Molly had her mind set on spending the night with Papaw and Papaw was happy to know he had someone to keep him company tomorrow. Maggie on the other hand had planned it all out in her head that somehow she was going to get to spend the night with Jessica and Olivia. We ended up going to pick them up at Cacki's. It is so cute to see how much she admires them. Mike has gone to rent movies, so hopefully Maggie will pass out in front of the tv..


No comments: