Thursday, August 2, 2007

A Peaceful Setting..


Our night was a little restless, two leg aches (mommy and Maggie) and a bad dream that someone stole Molly's blanket. Then our morning started at 8:30 with Molly begging for chocolate milk. Maggie slept until 9:10 which is late for her, but I'm glad she is catching up on her sleep before school starts. Cacki came over to watch the girls at 10:00 so I could go finish my deliveries. She played with them at the house for a while and then she took them to her house so they could load the car and go to Townsend to spend the evening at Mary Jeaan's cabin where we would later meet up with them.

Today was Kelly's day to be induced and I finally had taken all the waiting I could stand and called at 1:30. She had her baby girl at 12:39. I hurried to finish my work so I could go a hold her before we went to the mountains. She was a beautiful baby girl with a head full of black hair. She reminded me of Maggie, bust surprisingly it didn't change my thinking at all. Kelly asked me if it made me want another one and I can honestly say "no!". I'll just go down to her house and love on her baby girl.

I met Mike at Maloney Road and we rode up to the cabin for dinner. What a beautiful and relaxing setting. Mary Jean's cabin was great and she has the most amazing views of the mountains. Everyone said the girls had been well behaved and they all enjoyed seeing what fish they are in the water. Maggie made two new playmates - Becky and Larry!! They would climb on the rocks with her, fly paper airplanes in the house. All she had to do was say it and they were off doing it with her. They had a lot of fun and were sad when we had to leave. Unfortunately, they both stayed awake the whole time and I still have Molly by my side.

On the way home, my car was making a funny noise. We finally stopped at the Pellissippi because it sounded like there was a bag under my car. I didn't see anything, but when we got home you could smell burnt plastic. Turned out the cover under the fender around the tire was rubbing the tire. Guess I will be taking it to the repair shop sooner then I was hoping.

No comments: