Friday, August 24, 2007
One More Early Morning...
Yesterday was a typical day for us- busy!! Molly and I got up and went to the gym to start our day and she absolutely refused to let me leave her in the nursery. She clung to me in a way that she never has before. I finally left her and she screamed bloody murder, so of course I couldn't go workout right away I had to keep checking on her. She calmed down very quickly and I was able to get my workout in. When I went to get her she was having so much fun. Afterwards we went to Target to get birthday presents and then we went to get Molly a milkshake. She had been begging for 2 days for one and she sucked it dry. When we got home, I told her to go get her milkshake so it wouldn't melt and she said "I drank it all gone, it won't melt!". We picked Maggie up at school and headed to the Pack house with intentions of the kids just vegging out and watching the Disney channel. Instead they played dress up and had lots of fun. I explained to Maggie that Johnny had passed away and we said a little prayer for Vicki and the girls. Maggie, surprisingly was somewhat reflective about the situation. She wanted to talk about how funny he was and things she remembered about him. The sweetest part was at 11:30 when she woke up and got in bed with me, she asked if we could pray for them again. Maybe she sensed that Vicki needed a little prayer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Melony, I'm not sure if you'd remember me or not, my name is Rhonda and I used to work with Mike at DWC...I spoke with him this morning regarding Johnny and we caught up on all of life lately. He told me to come look at this blog and I just have to say...you are doing an amazing job with it and especially with the girls. They are beautiful! You and Mike are very blessed. Just wanted to say HI and keep up the wonderful work. Have a blessed day.
Post a Comment