Tuesday, July 31, 2007
First Bike Ride
I could tell me and the girls were not going to get anything accomplished today, so at 11:30 I offered to take them for a bike ride. Luckily Papaw was at home because when we went to get my bike, the seat wasn't hooked up to my bike any more. He got everything hooked up, the tires pumped up and we were ready to go in the 90 degree heat (not the smartest time of day to take a bike ride). We parked at Anchor Park and rode our bikes down past Judy's house and then back up to the red light of Concord Road and back to our car. The trip was about four miles total. Maggie did great!! I am training her for the Virginia Creeper. I think it would be a lot of fun to go do that this fall. Molly loved being in the seat and having the air hit her face. She was very patient on the ride and I thought she fell asleep. We were all a sweaty mess when we got home. Is it nap time??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment