Tuesday, May 22, 2007
The last Tuesday of Kindergarten... Molly and I spent the entire morning cleaning the house. Molly tried really hard to be my helper, but occasionally she was making a bigger mess then helping!! She really wanted to be outside playing and I really needed to get a head start on the house.. When we got home from picking Maggie up at school, Abby's mom called and asked if she could bring Abby over for the afternoon. Maggie enjoyed having someone to swim with and waste lots of chalk with.. Sydney and Brandon hung out with us while Erica and Noel went to get fitted for their new glasses. The girls were exhausted, but of course Molly made bedtime a usual struggle. I can't believe a child that is two years old can go all day even swimming and not be able to crash early. That is one BIG difference between her and Maggie. Maggie is just like her Mommy, she needs her sleep!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment