Prayers have been answered at our house. Both girls went to bed tonight without any complaints!! I didn't have to tell Molly one time to go back to bed or to lay down.. Now if she can just sleep through the night. Daddy bought her a sound machine to help hide the noise of the creaky floors. I've got my fingers crossed!!
Maggie decided tonight that she wants to wear her hair curly for school. She's excited to think that Tanner isn't going to know who she is. This is the first time this year that she has wanted to wear curly hair. She has always been afraid that the other kids would make fun of her. I'm proud that she is willing to be brave!!
Cacki came over in time to pick up Maggie at school today. She was so excited to have her back in town.. Two weeks is a long time to be without your Cacki!! Molly came screaming when she saw her walk into her class. She has really missed Cacki. We have so enjoyed hearing her say "Costa Rica".
Yesterday Maggie got to have a spacial date with Papaw and Cameron. They "snuck" over and picked her up at the curb (couldn't let Molly see them). Then she went to Granny's house and played until bedtime. Molly missed her Maggie - she kept saying "Maggie's seat gone - where's Maggie?". We helped Molly have a good time without her. Molly enjoyed playing outside and helping Daddy in the yard. Mommy skipped out of bedtime for a late movie with Erica to see Blades of Glory. Someone remind me next time why a 9:50 movie is a bad idea. I drank a Mountain Dew while we were at the theatre, so I didn't go to sleep until 1:00 and then Molly woke up at 2:00 and I didn't get her back to sleep until 3:30. Then back up at 6:30 to get Maggie ready. I was exhausted to say the least. I enjoy my girls night outs enough to sacrifice a little sleep!!
Monday Maggie wanted to learn to ride her bike by herself. Mom's not a great teacher - so to say the least, the lesson didn't last long. After our little lesson, the Abney's came over to play. Little did we know then that our beautiful days were almost over. I am so ready for pretty weather to be here to stay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment