Thursday, March 8, 2007

Sorry I'm Falling Behind...



Okay, keeping up with this daily is more challenging then I thought it would be. I can't believe it is Thursday and I haven't posted since Sunday.. It has been so pretty this week that we have enjoyed being outside instead of in front of the computer (excuses, excuses!!).

Monday was mom's night out - I dropped the kids off with Granny and Mike met them there so he could help bring the wooden swingset over from their neighbors house. I came home to find them in my bed cuddled up so sweetly together. I look forward to the days when they can snuggle in their own bed together - I think they will be great bed buddies.
Tuesday - Mike's car ran out of gas at work and he couldn't get it started, so we had to go and pick him up at 8:00 after AAA finally came to get the car. The girls spent the entire afternoon outside playing. Papaw called and told us he got off work early, so we hung out in the backyard with him.
Wednesday - Mommy had a doctors appointment for blood work. Of course we were down to one car since Daddy drove my van to work. Granny brought us her car and we spent the day driving the tank around (as I learned when I was 16 - a tank is better then nothing)!! Papaw had his steroid shot injected into his spine and it seems to really be working. We went to the Cove after Molly got out of school. It was really pretty out, but extremely windy. Maggie & Molly love to be outside. Then we went to pick up Daddy's car and went to gymnastics.
Thursday - SPRING IS IN THE AIR!! You couldn't have wanted a better day to be outside. After school we met up with Christy, Erica and Kelly at the playground in our neighborhood and the kids had so much fun. We played until 5:45. The girls were exhausted when we got home. Mike got his movie fix in with Buddy Harrell.





I'll do better and try not to get so far behind again..

No comments: