Maggie's ITouch has been the best thing for her. I LOVE being able to chat with her when she is at Granny's. She keeps me posted on what is going on. She has graduated to Aeropostale shirts and I know it seems silly, but I LOVE it!! They have great sales and I was able to get her 3 t-shirts for $16. As she gets older we truly enjoy our time shopping together.
Monday, January 31, 2011
A Much Needed Sunny Weekend
It is absolutely amazing what a little sunshine and warm air can do for your emotional well-being. It was in the 60's all weekend and it's still January :-)!! I could easily live somewhere year round that feels this good because I HATE cold weather. The girls spent many hours playing outside and they were exhausted last night when it was time for bed. I think everyone just gets along so much better when it is warm outside. Saturday we were able to go outside and wash our cars before going out to celebrate yet another winter birthday. Sunday afternoon was warm enough to enjoy a 12.5 mile bike ride - the best therapy in the world for this mommy! We had to make it a short ride because Maggie had a birthday party to attend. She was her normal shy self when we arrived, but she was okay with me leaving and she wasn't happy to see us when it was time to pick her up.. She is growing up so fast! Molly got to enjoy some Mommy and Daddy time while Maggie was at her party. She was excited to take Daddy to the new park and show him around and of course expected our undivided attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment