Monday, June 1, 2009
Summer Break: Day 7
Our day has been somewhat productive for me, but not overly exciting for the kids. As I prepare for this print cycle, I am having to work a little harder than usual!! I am actually having to sell some ad space and make sure I follow up with leads.. The girls do great for the most part about giving me enough quiet time to get that done. We also went to Michelle's today because she was going to be out playing tennis, so I was able to take both girls with me. They played well together and didn't seem to get bored. On the way home, we had to stop and price tires because that is a purchase I must make before going to the beach along with an oil change bad probably new brake pads :-).. Once we got home, I continued to work and the kids continued to play. We went to Granny's so I could go on a bike ride (first one in a week). We only rode about 19 miles, but it felt great to be out there despite the heat. When we got home, Maggie asked Mike to get on the trampoline with them and on his first big bounce, Molly came down on her arm and immediately started crying.. I new by the cry that she was hurt!! We wrapped her arm in ice and I gave her a tylenol and we will wait to see if it feels any better in the morning. Now that she is asleep, I have moved it and put pressure on it and she doesn't even notice, so I hope that it was just a little sprain and that it feels all better when she wakes up..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment