Let's see if it is possible for me to do a daily update this summer.. Molly and I awoke at 7:30 this morning (we have some sleep training to do) and had our breakfast. Cameron and Meghan arrived at 8:30 and the excitement began.. The kids played outside while I packed lunches and got everything ready for our trip to the Children's Museum. We met Molly's friend Ally and her family there at 10:15 and played until almost 2:00. The kids enjoyed a picnic lunch outside and we had enough time to go through all of the rooms. They had a blast and played really well together. We got home in time for the kids to swim and for Cameron to get his annual head shave before he jumped in the pool. Papaw was working next door, so they had a good time jumping on the trampoline and watching him work. Bubba took all of the kids and picked up pizza to eat at Granny's house. Molly was exhausted and whine most of the evening over every little thing. They fell asleep watching Piglet's Big Movie.. Oh our great memories of that movie!!


Molly funny....While Molly was helping Papaw work on Wilma's deck, he asked Molly to get his square for him, she quickly replied, "that's not a square, that's a triangle." The kids knows her shapes!!
I sold the infant carrier on craigslist today and when the lady came to pick it up, Maggie had to do everything she could not to cry over it. She gets so attached over everything. She said, "$20 for something so special." Cameron quickly corrected her and told her I sold it for $10. The ironic thing is that the lady that bought it worked for Whirlpool Corporate and I didn't get a very helpful agent on the phone when I called to report that our washing machine is broken again. I thought it was worth a shot to just ask her about it and she had the most friendly lady call me back that said she would have someone here by Thursday to fix it and that she would send a claim report over regarding the mess it made on the carpet. The lady asked me which model we bought and she said that she has the exact same one and it has broke 4 times, twice being the motor. They have extended our warranty until 10/10.
No comments:
Post a Comment