Tuesday, March 25, 2008

First Soccer Game

Maggie had her first soccer game in the freezing cold last night. I didn't tell any of the grandparents because I didn't want anyone to feel obligated to come due to the weather. Molly and I sat bundled under a blanket and we were miserable. Maggie's team looks great and they won 4 to 0 (I think).. Maggie played hard in the second half and got her foot on the ball several times. She is definitely more confident this year then she was last year. I am so proud of her..


Cacki will be having her foot surgery tomorrow morning at 7:30. She requested to be the first patient of the day. We will know later today if the doctor is willing to do both feet at the same time or if she only wants to do the foot that is giving her the most problem right now. I just pray that her recovery is faster then what the doctor has predicted!!

No comments: