Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Daddy!!


Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday, Dear Daddy,
Happy Birthday to you!!

Today was Daddy's birthday.. His schedule was a little off because he had a sales meeting (which they usually have on Friday). I had to take Maggie to school, which I think she prefers Daddy.. Molly and I came home and got ready to go to church for Pep Mom's. I had to work nursery and I was sure they would put me in Molly's class, but instead I was in the infant room. I love babies!! They were all so sweet.. After Pep Mom's, Molly and I went shopping for Daddy a present and then we came home so I could make reservations for a city tour while I am in Dallas (thanks Daddy for suggesting it).. Before we knew it, time was up and we had to go pick up Maggie. Then we went and hung out with Papaw for a little bit. Molly was having withdrawal from him since she has been spending so much time with him lately. He is going to be missed when he goes back to working full time. We had to leave his house around 4:30 so we could go get Daddy's jeans for his birthday. Molly fell asleep on the way and as we were getting out, I realized I had left my wallet at the house. Luckily I had a credit card in my purse. I carried Molly into the Buckle, bought the jeans, had them wrapped and made it back outside before she woke up. I was carrying her the whole time. She had to be totally exhausted. Maggie played her DS the whole time. We made it to Cacki's around 5:15 and Daddy got there at 5:40. We had a wonderful dinner, yummy cake and some laughs at the kids. They were wild as usual. We left around 7:00. Maggie and Daddy were asleep by the time Molly and I got home after stopping at Target for dog food and bread..

Happy Birthday honey!!

No comments: